Food Poisoning Rapid Heart Beat Is This Food Poisoning Or A Stomach Virus Or What?

Is this food poisoning or a stomach virus or what? - food poisoning rapid heart beat

This morning I was in the apartment of my neighbor with Kyle, when I spray a can of whipped cream, it seems, hiding under her bed so that I took with me and whipped cream to go before Kyle came home and I was in his Flat surprises. But instead of happening - here is what. I return to my house and cut a piece of pumpkin pie and decided to eat whipped cream and whipped cream, sooner rather than later. So I have some, but not injected any fluids dripping spray only for me to "Drop Beat cream and caught a scent and was decided such as sour milk and catfish pellets call - and I noticed that the expiration date was approved in March but I thought if Kyle was eating in bed last night when she was safe. So I see a smiley face into a dripping cream pie and sat down to eat and "Murder, She Wrote." I took my closer to my mouth fork aware .... And at the very moment that the first molecules of the whipped cream touched my tongue, I shit my pants and rolled violently on the back of the CHAir and struck his neck on the wall .. Humidity terrible explosion was so strong that the explosion had broken his jaw and tore my left leg. The last years of the intestine liters of sticky brown sauce trickled down my thighs and onto the floor and apparently the people in my apartment for a few seconds later I heard nine images in quick succession, then I have I am reminded that there is a family of There were nine - if it makes sense. The policeman told me that his suicide note to the phrase 'diarrhea Midget "more than 30 times - a record - so I'm pretty sure that Kyle will be arrested for 9 counts of murder with 1 flyleaf be included when the work comes. He deserves it.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beat, because he had used as a greyhound (all air has been shown that they should) get high. The cream was spoiled and as you know, spoiled milk can make you sick.

Post a Comment