Phantom Pains After Appendix Removal Sharp Stomach Pain Around Belly Button. What Could It Be?

Sharp stomach pain around belly button. What could it be? - phantom pains after appendix removal

I have a sharp pain in my navel area. It hurts when I stretch my stomach. I also had more gas than usual, and my stomach growling as usual. I had my system in November last year, and I was right under my belly button incision. Faith is not easy, it starts again pain, after almost 2 months. The pain is like a little pain I had before I removed my system has been, but I have no other system but it may be appendicitis. Is it just a phantom pain? Or maybe he's still the pain of surgery. Or perhaps a problem, the underlying causes of appendicitis. The pain feels like a stab. What is it?

0 comments:

Post a Comment